Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange 2003 - Push Email Issues

Hi all,

I am having issues with one particular user where they are unable to pickup the last two weeks worth of emails via the Samsung Galaxy S3. All other users are able to collect email fine, it just seems to be isolated to this user.

The device will collect his entire mailbox as far back as it goes, apart from the last two weeks worth. I have tried two different handsets, and I have also created a new user for him which has also hit the same issues.

Currently I'm stumped as to what the problem could be as other users are fine. I thought it could be that the connections to the server may be maxed out but if this were true I'm sure other users would also be affected.

I have just taken on this client and have inherited a mass of issues, including one very poorly setup Exchange 2003 server. It could be an inherent issue with the server, but any advice is very welcome.

Thanks,

Chris

Re: Exchange 2003 - Push Email Issues

Moved to Exchange 2003 forum
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: Exchange 2003 - Push Email Issues

Originally posted by GeneralGeek View Post
      Hi all,

I am having issues with one particular user where they are unable to pickup the last two weeks worth of emails via the Samsung Galaxy S3. All other users are able to collect email fine, it just seems to be isolated to this user.

The device will collect his entire mailbox as far back as it goes, apart from the last two weeks worth. I have tried two different handsets, and I have also created a new user for him which has also hit the same issues.

Currently I'm stumped as to what the problem could be as other users are fine. I thought it could be that the connections to the server may be maxed out but if this were true I'm sure other users would also be affected.

I have just taken on this client and have inherited a mass of issues, including one very poorly setup Exchange 2003 server. It could be an inherent issue with the server, but any advice is very welcome.

Thanks,

Chris
      Fairly drastic solution but have you tried creating a new mailbox just to rule out Exchange and any potential mailbox corruption?

Comment

Working...
      X