Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange 2003 BUG!! PLEASE HELP

Hello dear members,

last few days, I discovered a big problem on my Exchange 2003 mail all my mail clients can open mailboxes of other customer and without password I repeat without password.

in my platform I have a domain controller and a windows 2003 server machine containing Exchange 2003 server hosting the database messaging

please help me and correct emergency Beug, thank you and good day to you
    Last edited by redwane508; 12th January 2013, 08:22.

Re: Exchange 2003 BUG!! PLEASE HELP

Please re-post in English (American at a pinch ) in accordance with the forum rules.

You are unlikely to get any helpful response until you do

If the problem is extremely urgent, you may be better contacting Microsoft Product Support Services, who will give you help in your language (at a cost)
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

done and thank you

Comment

You need to check permissions in Exchange System Manager -- they can be applied at various levels from the organisation down to the server and then the database.

From your description it would appear that there is "everyone full control" or similar granted at some stage.

Usual permissions checks -- right click on an object and select properties, then find the Security tab.
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I vérify but there is no full control for everyone, no in organisation, no in server name , no in storage bank,

I atach an image for the security tab of the storage bank
          Attached Files

Comment

i atach a image for the server security tab
            Attached Files

Comment

It may not be the "tout les monde" group it could easily be another one. Just to confirm though this isn't a bug it means someone has changed the default permissions.
              Open a users AD account properties that you know is affected by this. Open Exchange Advanced and Mailbox Rights. Wait for the groups/names to populate with their permissions and click each one and see if any entries have "full mailbox access" ticked. You can post them here or you will probably find you spot the incorrect one.
              cheers
              Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Working...
              X