Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook 2003 calendar does not synchronize with the server

Hi,

As I'm logged in through OWA then I see all the appointments in calendar while in Outlook there are no entries in the calendar. It looks as if the calendar does not sync with exchange server. It seems to me that this is a matter of settings in Outlook.
    Can someone help me.

Thanks in advanced.

bart

Re: Outlook 203 calendar does not synchronize with the server

Can you confirm
    a) other folders (email, contacts etc) do sync
    b) You are using MAPI, not POP3 or IMAP?
    c) There isnt anything silly like two calendar folders (or mail delivery direct to a PST)
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: Outlook 203 calendar does not synchronize with the server

are you using cached mode ?
      Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Re: Outlook 2003 calendar does not synchronize with the server

Thanks for response.

a) other folders do sync
        b) I use MAPI, in the company there is exchange server
        c) email delivery to a OST, there is no two calendar folder

I tried configure to other user and there is the same problem. Maybe I made mistake in configuration of outlook. I set cached mode.

I'm just wondering if I should set something more in outlook or in OWA Access.

Comment

Re: Outlook 2003 calendar does not synchronize with the server

Open your Exchange Server by double-clicking on the icon in your Applications or Programs menu. Double-click on the "Server Failures" folder, or if you don't see that, "Sync Issues," then "Local Failures." Scroll through the server failures list for your calendar name. It will be named whatever you named it for the server use and usually contains your name or system user name. If you see your calendar there, the server is logging an error with the file and won't sync it. Open your calendar on your computer and look through it for any unusual characters. If you're using language characters not supported by Outlook, Exchange may view them as errors. Change any unusual characters or symbols to plain text. Click "File," "Save as" to save your calendar under a different name. Press the "Sync" button on the home page to sync your material.

Hope this helps.
          Last edited by Husborn; 26th July 2012, 12:58.

Comment

Working...
          X