Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Local Emails not sending... Need help!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local Emails not sending... Need help!!!

Hi Friends,
    i have got problem . my exchange server is running in Local environment , only local Emails (i did not yet configure for Internet emails),the problem is that i did not send emails to my local users.when i use Outlook 2003/2007.when send test email to my any local users,the email send but did not reach to destination users.no any error giving.when i use OWA when compose email send to my any local users it directly goes to Draft folder.what is the Problem? yesturday i just Uninstall SMTP service in Exchange server & resinstall it back.today this problem happened. please guide me what is the problem.

Waiting for Quick Response
    Asif Ghani
    Last edited by agk2k; 28th June 2012, 14:04.

Re: Local Emails not sending... Need help!!!

any friend resolve this Issue.

Comment

Please give people a CHANCE to answer. Everyone gives up free time to help here, so there is no SLA for responses.
      If you really need a solution in less than the 3 hours and 20 minutes you have given us, please phone Microsoft Product Support Services, who will put experts on the case immediately and work with you until it is solved.

(all major credit cards accepted)
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

thanks for ur Advice my friend, the problem has been resolved by me. i just reinstall the exchange server 2003 setup,& it start working.
        thanks

Comment

Well, if you uninstalled a critical service that Exchange relies on (and manages) it is no real wonder it stopped working. Reinstalling would have left some settings configured incorrectly. Reinstalling Exchange would have put the settings back the way Exchange expects it to be.

Lesson for the future (and old engineering proverb) "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"
          Tom Jones
          MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
          PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
          IT Trainer / Consultant
          Ossian Ltd
          Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
          X