No announcement yet.

Need a vbscript which can export sAMAccount names and Primary SMTP addresses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a vbscript which can export sAMAccount names and Primary SMTP addresses

Hi All,

I don't know much about scripting. We are still using Exchange 2003 servers. I have a list of displayNames with me.

Please let me know if there is a VBScript solution to get these displayName attribute as input and export their corresponding sAMAccountname attribute and their Primary SMTP addresses (Need to read Only Primary SMTP from the proxyaddresses attribute)

This would be helpful as i am in the process of working out oab issues

Re: Need a vbscript which can export sAMAccount names and Primary SMTP addresses

csvde will export all the information you need, then you can filter it in Excel
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: Need a vbscript which can export sAMAccount names and Primary SMTP addresses

A simple LDAP query will also suffice using ADUC if you're not too comfortable with scripting. You can export directly from the GUI into Excel .csv.

Comment

Working...
      X