No announcement yet.

Exchange 2003 ProductKey changer

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange 2003 ProductKey changer

Good Exchange Day,
    I need to change Microsoft Exchange 2003 Product Key. Why? OK. Now I am preparing big network for some educational institution and we must preinstall Windows Server and Exchange Server before they sign Microsoft Volume Licence program (School Agreement). I can use for this our MAPS product key, sure without Activation, because I think it is legal, because this server is now owned by our company until they pay to us.
    For Windows 2003 Server it is not problem to change the Product Key, there are several programs for this, but for MS Exchange hmmm, I didnīt find anything.
    We can wait for signed school agreement contract but Microsoft is very slow and this can take aproximately 3 weeks and We need to realize this in one month (one week for complete testing, configuration is not so much.)
    I will be very lucky, if somebody help me. I am also think about using MAPS key first and when contract will be signed I only make backup of existing Exchange and completly reinstall Exchange Server.
    Thank you very much.

Re: Exchange 2003 ProductKey changer

Most of school agreement give customers Exchange Ent. license so they no need usually for s/n to install the product.
    If this not the case, you may need to contact Microsoft directlly to reslove this issue.

Best Regards,

Yuval Sinay

LinkedIn:, Blog: