Finding an email address

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding an email address

When I try to give a public folder an e-mail address I get the error (Error: This email address already exists...).

If I send an email to that address I get an error ( A configuration error in the recipient's e-mail system prevented delivery of this message. Two recipients are configured with the same e-mail address. Contact your administrator.)

Problem is I can't find where this email address is assigned. I know it sound stupid but. If I do a search on the primary e-mail address it doesn't come up. If I do a search on other email addresses it doesn't work if it isn't the first "other" address.

I can search within outlook and I get one hit but it doesn't list under email addresses anything. If I add it to contacts it lists as email address RUNDOWNS4E76127441B8FCAD5D2CDE92F1A02AAF047103

Doesn't help much. It really seems to me that Exchange has gone bezerk with this one email address.

Re: Finding an email address

You could use LDIFDE or CSVDE to search for the proxy addresses of all objects in the AD and then perform a seach on the output file.
    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Senior Premier Field Engineer
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
    X