Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NtFrs Event ID: 13562 Errors

Hello out there!

I am getting the following errors on my Backup DC. Been searching around no luck or haven't looked hard enough. Does someone have an idea

NtFrs Event ID: 13562 Error

Following is the summary of warnings and errors encountered by File Replication Service while polling the Domain Controller mcdc-mz-1.cdcmz.org for FRS replica set configuration information.

The nTDSConnection object cn=mcdc-mz-1,cn=ntds settings,cn=fhst-mz-1,cn=servers,cn=default-first-site-name,cn=sites,cn=configuration,dc=cdcmz,dc=org is conflicting with cn=3006eca0-897e-4fa9-8eb2-50a8579f332d,cn=ntds settings,cn=fhst-mz-1,cn=servers,cn=default-first-site-name,cn=sites,cn=configuration,dc=cdcmz,dc=org. Using cn=mcdc-mz-1,cn=ntds settings,cn=fhst-mz-1,cn=servers,cn=default-first-site-name,cn=sites,cn=configuration,dc=cdcmz,dc=org

Thanks
    Chan Weng Lou
    Mozambique

Re: NtFrs Event ID: 13562 Errors

Originally posted by MVP wanna be
    Hello out there!

I am getting the following errors on my Backup DC. Been searching around no luck or haven't looked hard enough. Does someone have an idea

NtFrs Event ID: 13562 Error

Following is the summary of warnings and errors encountered by File Replication Service while polling the Domain Controller mcdc-mz-1.cdcmz.org for FRS replica set configuration information.

The nTDSConnection object cn=mcdc-mz-1,cn=ntds settings,cn=fhst-mz-1,cn=servers,cn=default-first-site-name,cn=sites,cn=configuration,dc=cdcmz,dc=org is conflicting with cn=3006eca0-897e-4fa9-8eb2-50a8579f332d,cn=ntds settings,cn=fhst-mz-1,cn=servers,cn=default-first-site-name,cn=sites,cn=configuration,dc=cdcmz,dc=org. Using cn=mcdc-mz-1,cn=ntds settings,cn=fhst-mz-1,cn=servers,cn=default-first-site-name,cn=sites,cn=configuration,dc=cdcmz,dc=org

Thanks
    MVP wanna be,

This may give you some info

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/312862/?sd=RMVP&fr=1
    gaaq

Comment

Re: NtFrs Event ID: 13562 Errors

Thanks,

Will let you know what the outcome will be.
      Chan Weng Lou
      Mozambique

Comment

Working...
      X