Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem "You do not have permission to send to this recipient" Please Help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem "You do not have permission to send to this recipient" Please Help?

Hello,

I am new to this forum and i expect solution for what i am here. Thx

I have front-end and back-end topology in my company using Exchange 2003. Email sending/receiving is working fine through one front-end server but when i change smart host to second front-end server my users couldn't send emails to any external recepient and they are getting following returned message, but they can receive emails but cant send.
    Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 4:00 AM
    To: William Smith
    Subject: Undeliverable: RE: hiiiiiiii

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: RE: Hello
    Sent: 3/2/2011 4:00 AM

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

William Smith on 3/2/2011 4:00 AM
    You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator.
    <back-endserver.mydomainname.com #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for [email protected]>
    I have ISA 2006 istalled on both front-end servers, same publishing rules and same other settings, don't know wheres wrong and whats has been changed on this front-end server which is causing this problem..Please help?

Thanks

Re: Problem &quot;You do not have permission to send to this recipient&quot; Please Help?

I've had that problem before. To fix it I changed the parameters in the internet smtp relay to accept connections from authenticated users instead of authenticated computers.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Working...
    X