No announcement yet.

OMA Errors

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMA Errors

I am having problems getting started with OMA. Our Exchange server has been up and running for a while now and everything is working great.

However, I am trying to log into OMA using http://*server*/OMA and I get a directory listing denied error. Doing a little rooting around in IIS admin and I see there is a OMA.ASPX file. I make that the default file and I get the "A System error has occurred while processing your request." error.

Any ideas?

Re: OMA Errors

Did you checked:

Best Regards,

Yuval Sinay

LinkedIn:, Blog:

Thanks for the reponse. Yes, I have read them both and we have SSL configured for OMA and OWA. The system will prompt me for a username and password, which are correct, but then I get the following message.

"A System error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact your administrator."

It seems a lot of popel are getting this error. I enabled SSL and sstarted getting this error. I am still trying to solve it. Microsoft has a KB article on this saying you can't have require SSL enabled. I disabled it but it didn't solve the problem.

Before I enabled SSL all was working well. Does anyone have any ideas?

I followed all the suggestions in the Microsoft KB article (KB 817379). Still get the same error. Does anyone have any ideas?