X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OWA loading problem

hi,
    recentlu I setup a new exchange server 2003 on a new windows 2003 server, all upadated to lastest Sp.
    when I access the OWA ,it keep says "loading", can anybody tell me what's wrong?
    thanks!

Re: OWA loading problem

I don't mean to be rude but I believe this question has been asked and answered in the past (by yours truly). Try searching for the answer.
    Andrew

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Do you have proxy setting enabled. Sometimes because of proxy its also showing loading. Remove the proxy settings & check if its working...

Sandeep

Comment

hi , for OWA loading problem first check proxy setting . Remove ur proxy setting from browser. then check through telnet (ur ipaddress) 25 port then 110 port .check exchange server services working or not.then type http://127.0.0.1/exchange in ur internet explorer. your OWA will sure work .hope u will solve ur problem in this way
        subrat
        india

Comment

hi,
          thanks for all help! I check the proxy setting of brower(IE6),it is all cleared.
          and I have a DI-624 DLink router, I forwarded Port 25 and Port 110,Port 23 to my server's IP,is this will open port 25,110,23? cause when I use RUN-> telnet myserver'sIP:25, it just blinked and gone, and I did it at command line,it shows:

Microsoft Windows [Version 5.2.3790]
          (C) Copyright 1985-2003 Microsoft Corp.

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>telnet 192.168.0.109:25
          Connecting To 192.168.0.109:25...Could not open connection to the host, on port
          23: Connect failed

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>

I still not solve th OWA loading problem, please give me more detail instruction, thanks!

Comment

Try telnet 192.168.0.109 25 and not telnet 192.168.0.109:25
            Cheers,

Daniel Petri
            Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
            MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

OK, then both port 25, 100 is tested successful, but the loading problem still not solved ,do I have to start some service?

Comment

Great. Now how about port 80 and (if using SSL) port 443? Did you forward them? Does OWA open if you try to open it on the server itself? From another LAN computer?
                Cheers,

Daniel Petri
                Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
                MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

try adding the OWA site to the trusted site in IE.

Comment

thanks! everyone! the problem is the IE trusting site!

Comment

Hi,
                      If you using a front-end back-end topology, try resetting the IUSR_computername password, then apply the same password on the default website in IIS. Then restart the iis services.

Comment

I had this problem and it turned out to be that the IUSR_Machinename local account had to be reoved frm the guests group. It also had to be granted "access this computer from the network" rights. Once this was done it worked fine. More details on this can be found in this Microsoft article:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/909887

Comment

SilverP,

Your replying to a thread that is nearly 8 months old and I think the solution was already resolved

Michael
                          Michael Armstrong
                          www.m80arm.co.uk
                          MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

I agree that the original users problem was resolved but mine wasn't. I used this knowledgebase resource to try to fix my problem and it didn't help. I thought that once I had resolved my problem, by adding my resolution to this thread, it might help others in the future.

Comment

Silverp, in this case you are quite correct in posting a solution that worked for you. I think you are also correct in saying that it may help somone in the future.

Thank you for the posting as it IS appreciated as is your time taken to do it.

What does upset us is when new members tag their "me too" problem on the end of a thread this old. You post is obviously not a "me too" so no harm just help. Again, thanks.

Hope to see you post some more solutions around the place.
                              1 1 was a racehorse.
                              2 2 was 1 2.
                              1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                              2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
                              X