X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OWA problem?

Hi all
    i am a admin of Exchange 2000.
    We are using OWA, and most of the usres are OK , they are using it with out any problem, a user ( belive or not my BOSS ) have a problem
    When he logins to OWA there is nothing wrong, but when he trys to replay or forwared a message he is getting PAGE NOT FOUND ERROR
    he is the only one? I did check all the settings but i could not find anything wrong ? I am sure i am missing someting but what ?
    i will be verry happy if you have an answer?
    Thank you

Re: OWA problem?

is it happening from one computer only when he tryes to use OWA?
    have you tryed to use his account on another machine?
    MCSE 2000 Done
    RHCE Done

Comment

Yes, i did!
      I did test it from many computres ans the result is same? And the funny part about it, when i log as my self is ok

i know a way to fix it, which is deleting the account and recretae + restore the mails from backup... if its where a normal user i would do it but BOSSES are alwasys risky
      hope someone can help me

Comment

Verify that you're using the latest Serviece Pack and hotfixes. I've seen this happen before.
        Cheers,

Daniel Petri
        Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
        MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Exchange has its all hotfixes, np
          but i am runnung sp3, with all hotfixes, because i had some porblmes with sp4 in the begining

Comment

What the problems that you had with SP4?
            Best Regards,

Yuval Sinay

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/yuval14, Blog: http://blogs.microsoft.co.il/blogs/yuval14

Comment

Originally posted by yuval14
              What the problems that you had with SP4?

memory leak... store.exe was getting more RAM resource then usual, we called and Exchange Expert in and after hours work he recon it was from SP4, he uninstalled it and it was OK after...

we have got a new server now, but i am still "affraid" to install the SP4, what are you guys recomennding ? do you want me go ahed with SP 4 ? Danel ?

Comment

SP4 is pretty good, I haven't had issues with it for a looong time.
                Cheers,

Daniel Petri
                Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
                MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Hi
                  thx for your answer again
                  i was away for a while and could not login to that spectecular web site
                  I will install SP4 today, i didint wanna do it remotly just in case, but to night it will be done and hope it will fix the problem if not i will let you know

Comment

Hi it me again
                    I have applied all the SPs and all other avalible downloads for windows 2000 server and exchanger server
                    but my problem still exist

Just a reminder
                    Some of my users ( belive or not but my bOSS) when they use OWA, they can see theri mail , read it, they have got no problem, but once they press replay or forward button thery recive "page not found" error
                    i have looked everywhere for an answer ?? But

most of the users are ok, only 2 people have this problem?
                    any idea, any help???
                    Last edited by cemarzu; 25th November 2005, 06:41.

Comment

Working...
                    X