Outlook 2007 Stopped working With Ex2003

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook 2007 Stopped working With Ex2003

I had an odd call from work this morning saying the 'email was down'. I hoped it would be a simple fix as it often is but this time it's got me stumped. When you send an email from Outllok 2007 I get this message "This message could not be sent. Try sending the message again later, or contact your network administrator. Error is [0x80004005-00000000-00000000]." It's a standard admin email also saying the following recipients cannot be reached. This is in cached mode. When not in cashed mode the error changes to "the operations failed" then if you try again again you get "You do not have sufficient permission to perform this operation..." Each mailbox can receive email which is something. Occasionally I get OWA to send email but not very often. Nothing has changed, no updates etc, and The messages are almost instant making me think that Outlook already knows it can't send the email, as opposed to trying then failing after any timeouts, Any help here would be greatly appreciated as we're current (me) up the creek...

Check all the services on the Exchange server(s) esp Information Store, System Attendant, SMTP service etc.

Comment

Working...
    X