• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attachments in OMA

Hello,

Here is my config:
    W2k3 server, Exchange 2003 SP1 with SSL enabled

My issue :
    when users receive a mail with an attachment (xls,doc,ppt,pdf,...) there is no way to open it (i.e no link to click on for saving or opening) when viewing this mail in OMA but it work fine with Outlook XP,2003 and OWA

Must OMA run in the same ApplicationPool than OWA in IIS manager ?.

Re: Attachments in OMA

Attachment options can be configured for allowing or blocking in OWA. The easiest way is by using a tool from Microsoft called OWAADMIN. I don't have the URL right now, but Google it and install it on one of the servers.
    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Thanks Daniel for the reply, but I already use OWAADMIN and all work fine in OWA.
      My problem is in OMA.

I explain :

If I use the same account in OWA, I can open the file attached to an email, but if I use this account and log it in OMA, Ican see the body of the email but I can't open the file attached (I see that there is a file attached but I can't click on it to open or save it)

Excuse me for my english, but I am french.

So long

Comment

Oopps, sorry, I thought you said OWA. Well, I don't think that OMA will allow you to access these attachments the same way.
        Cheers,

Daniel Petri
        Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
        MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
        X