Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outlook 2003 meeting request shows the current time rather than the requested meeting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook 2003 meeting request shows the current time rather than the requested meeting

Scenario:

- Exchange server 2003 & Windows Server 2003 (patches up to date)
    - client is running Outlook 2003 in cached mode
    - External meetings arrive with the current time (not with the schedulled time)
    - meeting date from internal organization to external changes to current time upojn acceptance by external (not the schedulled time)
    - meeting within organization have no issues.
    - when running Outlook in online mode, both works fine internal and external.

Please help !
    If additional info is required, just ask.

Thanks in advance !
    Last edited by kogar; 11th October 2010, 12:24.

Re: Outlook 2003 meeting request shows the current time rather than the requested mee

anyone... ?

Comment

Re: Outlook 2003 meeting request shows the current time rather than the requested mee

Please do NOT bump your posts.
      We are a community of volunteers who give up our free time to help out. Someone will post a response when they can.
      If you absolutely need urgent support, phone Microsoft PSS and pay them
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I just discovered that I'm having the EXACT same problem. I have the same setup as you. I'm glad I'm not alone. I can't find any information on this issue on the net. Will keep trying and post a solution here if I find one.

Comment

I managed to get my server sorted out by calling Microsoft PSS. We checked out the normal issues, etc. Finally the tech decided to run isinteg -fix against the information store. This appears to have fixed the issue although any meeting requests prior to the fix are still skewed.

Comment

Thanks for posting back
            Tom Jones
            MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

In my case, problem was solved with...:surprise:...restarting the server...

/closed.

Comment

this because the day light saving time, change it from your computer clock according to your country +1GMT, or + 2 GMT, etc.

after you change it from your computer clock, from your outlook, choose Tools, Option , Calendar Option, Time Zone, change the time zone as well according to your country.

it should fix the problem .

Comment

Working...
                X