No announcement yet.

Outlook Web Access (OWA) Configuration

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook Web Access (OWA) Configuration

Owa is working but there are some things that need to be configured that I cant find how to do. I am working on an Exchange 2003 Cluster w Windows 2003 Server that goes to the Internet through an ISA Server (on another machine).

1) Once the user logs in, when he tries to log off, it asks him to re-authenticate.

2) The login times seem to be restricted by the Active Directory "Logon Hours" setting. We have users that can only log in to their workstations till a certain times but should be able to login to OWA from their homes, but the restriction prevents them from doing so.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Outlook Web Access (OWA) Configuration

If it is just the logon hours that are resricting, then adjust them and see if it helps.

Yes, it indeed works that way, bt the problem is I cant give access to all users at all times.

Thanks again.

Restricting the users logon hours will restrict when they can logon to the network.

When the user try's to login remotely using OWA they are authenticated via AD and are denied access to the network thus no access to exchange.

You will need to determine how much longer you can allow your users to successfully login to the network out of hours.