No announcement yet.

recovery for deleted mails

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recovery for deleted mails

i am gurdeep from india i was accessing my outlook 2003, and i was unable to connect with exchange server. i restart my pc i reopend outlook2003 and then i see that there is no mails in my inbox after that i checked my mail box in exchange server but there also no mails i want to recover my all mails any solutions
    plz reply
    Gurdeep Singh
    www dot viennasolutions dot com

Re: recovery for deleted mails

Do you backup your exchange server? Have you tried going to deleted items then to the tools menu (i think) and then going to recover deleted items?
    Server 2000 MCP
    Development: ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, VB, VB.Net, MySQL, MSSQL - Check out my blog

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

give this a try
      Yesterday we stood at the edge of the abyss. Today we are a step further...

You might go looking for recovery pst and repair outlook express. I have been using it without problem since it came out.
        Last edited by danielp; 23rd April 2007, 22:33.

Outlook recovery. This software do something backup&restore corrupted pst&ost files, know how recover Outlook email and data from corrupted pst files larger than 2GB with the maximum size for *.pst files of 4GB, Outlook email recovery software reads *.ost and *.pst files with strong encryption and similar.

EDITED BY MOD:

Link to software removed, first time poster, might be an attempt to spam.

Actually, after inspecting this user's details I found that he has a very suspicious relationship with commercial recovery tools.

If you want to advertise, please contact the mods.

BANNED FOR LIFE.
          Last edited by danielp; 23rd April 2007, 22:36.