No announcement yet.

Reg: Email failures because of SPF

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reg: Email failures because of SPF

I was getting email delivery failures for a particular domain because of SPF records.

I contacted my ISP and got the SPF created. Even now I am getting email failures with the same error link. The following are the results of SPF testing tools

I have attached the screenshots for the email delivery failure and the SPF record testing tool.

Can you please help me out. I even published the same record created by my ISP in the forward look up zone on the DNS. If what I did was wrong then How do I publish type SPF records in my windows DNS.

Enviornment: windows server 2003 and exchange server 2003 E.E
    Attached Files

Re: Reg: Email failures because of SPF

Is toytriangle your domain or the target?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

No one should be doing hard failures on lack of SPF records because their use is so low.
      If you have had SPF records created and still have issues then that would tend to point to an issue with the recipient, not you.

Simon Butler
      Exchange MVP

More Exchange Content:
      Exchange Resources List:
      In the UK? Hire me:

Sembee is a registered trademark, used here with permission.

Thanks Simon for a reply. The problem is solved for now. I configured the record as stated in my first message and gave it 24 hours for global DNS update.

Mr. Ossian, "Toytriangle" is my domain and problem domain was ""

E-mail communication is working all correct with the problem domain