Max Size Mail Attachment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Size Mail Attachment

Exchange Server 2003. There are no limit setting for attachment size, no limit for user, no limit for global setting, no limit for SMTP or connector, but I can't receive mail with attachment greater than 10 Mb Why???

Hi, this should be possible. There are examples all over google. Here are a couple:

http://www.msexchange.org/articles-t...-Messages.html

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/322679
    Last edited by uk_network; 10th July 2015, 12:16.
    Please remember to award reputation points if you have received good advice.
    I do tend to think 'outside the box' so others may not always share the same views.

MCITP -W7,
    MCSA+Messaging, CCENT, ICND2 slowly getting around to.

Comment

The problem with this question, and many others on this site, is that you provide almost no details about your environment, configuration, symptoms, error or warning messages, test results, etc., etc. and you don't list any steps that you've taken to troubleshoot the problem. If this is what passes for professional IT these days I'm a bit disappointed.

Comment

And I'm also guilty of not fully reading the question! I selective reading I think.
        Another place this limit could be set is the email filtering appliance (if any) I think I remember mailmarshal having attachment size limit a configurable option too.
        Please remember to award reputation points if you have received good advice.
        I do tend to think 'outside the box' so others may not always share the same views.

MCITP -W7,
        MCSA+Messaging, CCENT, ICND2 slowly getting around to.

Comment

Thanks uk_network, unfortunately I don't have any filtering appliance
          Joeqwerty, I'm sorry, but I haven't any error, system is working correctly, simply, even if there isn't any limit for attachment size, when I receive a mail message greater then 1Mb It's rejected with error #5.2.3.
          It happens for each mailbox
          The only thing I've enabled the copy of each message recieved or sent from a mailbox to a public folder

Comment

Working...
          X