OMA 2003 error on new stores only

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMA 2003 error on new stores only

When I create a new storage group or store I am unable to sync any phones. Existing stores all sync via oma with no problem. Newly created stores get errors through Fe server or on BE server itself. below is error. I have tried creating a second virtual directory and adding registry value. verified no ssl and forms based auth. are unchecked.Reinstalled sp2 for Exchange

Event Type: Error
    Event Source: MSExchangeOMA
    Event Category: (1000)
    Event ID: 1805
    Date: 6/29/2010
    Time: 12:14:35 PM
    User: N/A
    Computer: SLC-NRT-EXCH2
    Description:
    Request from user resulted in the Microsoft(R) Exchange back-end server ABC-123-EXCH2 returning an HTTP error with status code 422
    Response:
    Connection: close
    Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 18:14:35 GMT
    Server: Microsoft-IIS/6.0
    X-Powered-By: ASP.NET
    Content-Type: text/html
    Content-Length: 152
    MS-WebStorage: 6.5.7638

Original Request:
    Accept-Language: en-US
    Content-Type: text/xml
    Range: rows=0-0
    Content-Length: 1080
    Expect: 100-continue
    Host: slc-nrt-exch2
    For more information, see Help and Support Center at

Re: OMA 2003 error on new stores only

ok.

If it was me, I'd start by looking up what HTTP Error 422 means, and see if I can find a way to relate that to my issue.

Let me know what you find...
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Thanks Tachmel, I have exhausted looking for the error as it relates to this. I was hoping someone else has had this issue.

Comment

Really? you exhausted your search for the HTTP error 422 ?

because in the past 3 minutes, I've found a number of items that could assist you. Including a thread on this very forum.

So, best of luck with your problem. I've exhausted my ability to help people who cannot help themselves.
        Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

camel, everyone in the world has one some use them to sit some to type but it looks as though you use yours often and without control.

Comment

I have exhausted this site and many others, again new stores only! existing work fine, error422 only happens on new stores. maybe some people should read more before responding.

Comment

Originally posted by cb-cj View Post
              maybe some people should read more before responding.
              Follow your own advice. Read the forum rules, do not bump your own threads and be respectful towards other forum members, particularly well established forum members who are trying to help when you are an unknown quantity in these parts.

Now, back on topic, you need to clarify your problem. Phones do not sync via OMA, OMA is a cut down version of OWA for Mobile Browsers. Phones sync via ActiveSync. Referencing this MS KB, which I assume you have read as you mention SSL and FBA, are you also getting the accompanying ActiveSync errors?
              BSc, MCSA: Server 2008, MCSE, MCSA: Messaging, MCTS
              sigpic
              Cruachan's Blog

Comment

Thanks for the response, this is a iphone or droid problem specifically. I do not get sync errors as they sync via web. If the user is on an old store they work fine. Move them to a new store and the phone will no longer sync or even log in . One of last resorts is to recreate the exchange virtual directory's. I will try this week and see what happens. kb883380

Unable to connect to your mailbox on server abc-123-EXCH2. Please try again later. If the problem persists contact your administrator

Event Type: Error
                Event Source: MSExchangeOMA
                Event Category: (1000)
                Event ID: 1805
                Date: 6/29/2010
                Time: 5:10:21 PM
                User: N/A
                Computer: 123C-abT-EXCH2
                Description:
                Request from user resulted in the Microsoft(R) Exchange back-end server abc-123-EXCH2 returning an HTTP error with status code 422
                Response:
                Connection: close
                Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 23:10:21 GMT
                Server: Microsoft-IIS/6.0
                X-Powered-By: ASP.NET
                Content-Type: text/html
                Content-Length: 152
                MS-WebStorage: 6.5.7638

Original Request:
                Accept-Language: en-US
                Content-Type: text/xml
                Range: rows=0-0