Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You are not authorized to view this page error when accessing OWA in Exchange 2000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are not authorized to view this page error when accessing OWA in Exchange 2000

Hi,

I configured OWA on exchange server 2000. It was working fine internally and externally till i tried installing SSL with it. Now everytime i am getting an error message "You are not authorized to view this page" internally and externally. I can't even access the default web site page. I think the problem is related to permissions but i have checked and all the permissions seems to be okay. If any one can guide in this matter that would be appreciated...

Thanks,

Re: You are not authorized to view this page error when accessing OWA in Exchange 200

Silly question but did you try a reboot? We needed to do that after installing our SSL cert.
    Server 2000 MCP
    Development: ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, VB, VB.Net, MySQL, MSSQL - Check out my blog http://tonyyeb.blogspot.com

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
    X