exchange 2003 strange 'behaviour'

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exchange 2003 strange 'behaviour'

Hello People

Last week I have some problems with my Excahgne 2003 server:
    The Exchange 2003 server is a member server in domain, controlled by two Windows 2008 DC'.s

Several days ago I 'orphand' a mailbox (450 mb size) by deleting it's ADUC user.
    Later I connected that mailbox with new one,got "successful" etc system notice.
    Since then - I am not sure it is really connected at all - several strange problems with that server: some deleted users still appear in the GAL (4-5 days after deletion),the new SMTP address of the new user mentioned above (owing now the
    'orphaned' mailbox) seen in the GAL as different SMTP address,etc.

The regular clients works as usual,not any problem in sending and recieving mail,but there are permanent problems with the last deleted users and newly created users.

What tool have I to apply ti solve these issues? What might be the reason to that?

Please help soon,thks in ahead !

Re: exchange 2003 strange 'behaviour'

event logs and google.
    a search term search as "deleted user still appears in gal"
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point

For a confirmation. did you deleted or or disabled it.

Could be a issue with RUS not running or not running correctly or the OAB if you use Outlook in cached mode.

Not enough information to be more specific.

thks - I have cheked it already, together with other Exchange-related sites,blogs,etc.

Anyhow,I 'll check these sources again

Just now I got that Exchange Server Event Viewer Replication notice of "13512" event id

Can it be hardware fialure? - seems unusual,because other clients work
          without any difficulty

thks for your kind reply

Event Log entries are MUCH more useful when the full event log entry is posted, not just the event id.

If you post the full event log, personally, I'll be more inclined to try and research it for you
            Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point