Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send Mail To Group

hi to all ..

when i try to send mail to ITgroup for example inside my company some recipient recived my mail and other not ??? , i dont know why

please advice
    samer Sulaiman

Re: Send Mail To Group

You would need message tracking enabled to see more detail
    What happens if you expand the groups membership first? -- do they all get it
    Any pattern who does and doesnt get the message?
    Do all recipients have internal addresses (in your email domain) or are some mail-enabled contacts?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

when i expand group , email send to all group exept one person and i got this mail

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: test
      Sent: 5/16/2010 11:13 AM

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

/O=NT5/ou=E229971CE4B2DA478BEBDC61ECA182C9/[email protected] on 5/16/2010 10:13 AM
      The e-mail address could not be found. Perhaps the recipient moved to a different e-mail organization, or there was a mistake in the address. Check the address and try again.The MTS-ID of the original message is:c=US;a= ;p=First Organizati;l=GAMA-100516081240Z-118
      MSEXCH:MSExchangeMTA:First Administrative Group:GAMA

samer Sulaiman

Comment

So check that one address is still valid
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

no the other time , i do the same test more than one person not recived
          samer Sulaiman

Comment

So when you expand the list and send a message, random people generate the sort of error message you get above?

Have you tried creating a new group and adding members to it, just to see if the original one is corrupt in some way (can you corrupt a distribution group?)
            Tom Jones
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

Comment

i create a new group the same problem , even i have a user in IT dept if i send mail to his user mail he didint recive it .
              samer Sulaiman

Comment

but there is no undelivered report
                samer Sulaiman

Comment

Do you have other groups with problems?
                  What version of Exchange?
                  Any other issues with your network?
                  Tom Jones
                  PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                  IT Trainer / Consultant
                  Ossian Ltd
                  Scotland

Comment

yes on any group he send to some people and others no from the same group, my exchange 2003 SP2
                    samer Sulaiman

Comment

it was work yesterday i dont know what happen
                      samer Sulaiman

Comment

You can give more than one answer in a post -- splitting it into two doesnt help

Check your server event logs for anything that might have happened -- did you install updates?

And could you give us more information generally -- you didnt say it applied to all groups or that it just started until now
                        Tom Jones
                        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                        IT Trainer / Consultant
                        Ossian Ltd
                        Scotland

Comment

ok thanx ...
                          no i dont install any updates in last 10 days .
                          i already check server event viewer there is nothing can help.

-----

there is mails not group send recived internal and external normallyy , but som user mail not , and all groups at least i try three one new and tow old the group send to some not all of them .
                          samer Sulaiman

Comment

Working...
                          X