Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emails not getting delivered locally

enviornment : exchange 2003 E.E on windows 2003 R2

this is something strange I came across and would be highly thankful if you can get me out of this.

the scenario is that not all emails are delivered to the local outlook 2003. if a user checks his emails thru owa, he can view suppose 100 emails but in his local outlook only 90% of the emails are getting delivered. I am unable to find out why only those 10%of emails are not getting delivered. those emails are not specific to any paticular domain. infact there are some emails that the boss has sent internally to the employees. and there is no mailbox size limit and send/receive limit for my users.

Freak ........

Re: emails not getting delivered locally

Are the Outlook users using MAPI or POP to connect to the Exchange server?

Try starting Outlook from the Run command like this: Outlook.exe /cleanviews

Comment

Also check any client side email rules and filters. The switch above though will reset Outlook back to its default views.

Comment

All the users of the branch office connect through MAPI. Users in branch offices connect thru OWA. there are no fiters and rules running at client side. i even tried re-installation of outlook and i used the switch specified by joe. the problem still remains.

Comment

Is cached mode turned on???

Try turning it off and see what happens.

Comment

turning off cached mode does not solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
            X