Calendar event owner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar event owner

I am hoping there is an incredibly easy answer for this question. We have an Exchange 2003 server and I am using Outlook 2007. There is an event in my calendar that someone placed there but I don't know who the owner of the event is. Is there a way to determine who placed the event and/or who is the owner of that calendar event?

-Phrancie

Re: Calendar event owner

Try to right-click on the Calendar in question and go to properties.

Click on the Permissions tab and see who has permissions to modify your calendar.

Comment

Shades,

Thanks for the reply. I have a group of people that have Author permissions to my calendar. Someone from within that group created the event. I need to know who it was that created it though but I can't find out who the exact owner of that event is.

-Phrancie

Comment

This KB might be of assistance to you: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/841615

You might have to enable Calendar logging to get the information you need.

Please note the following Microsoft warning: Because of performance and security reasons, we do not recommended that you deploy the Calendar logging feature. You should only turn on the Calendar logging feature on an as-needed basis.
        Last edited by shades; 22nd December 2009, 19:03.

Comment

Shades,

Thank you very much. Although I don't like the idea of needing to have to send the logfile to Microsoft to decrypt for me at least if this occurs again I have options.

Thanks,
          -Phrancie

Comment

Working...
          X