Exchange 2003 Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange 2003 Issues

I have a an Exchange 2003 server which experiences an issue that is baffling me. On Sundays between 5 - 6 am a bunch of active directory errors occur and then it corrects itself within an hour of when it starts and everything works fine. Occasionally throughout the week i will get a event id 5 Kerberos error citing a Domain controller within the network and indicates that the ticket used against that server is not yet valid (in relationship to that server time).

This seemed to happen after a scheduled reboot. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files

Re: Exchange 2003 Issues

do you have more than one domain controller ?
    is there any scheduled maint. on your domain controller(s) during this period ?
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

We have 2 domain controllers and both are on VM's on VMware. Another member server is now reporting the same event ID KRB_AP_ERR_TKT_NYV ERROR from the same DC that the exchange server is having.

Comment

have a look at the antivirus settins. try to shut down th antivirus software for a sunday and check if this issue continues to arise ?

Comment

Working...
        X