Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003 Migration problems

Hi,

I've performed a migration from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003 but I'm having some problems. Both server are in the same organization, both have one mailbox store.

1. After migration/moving the mailboxes from EX2000 to EX2003, some mailboxes have a bigger size.

2. The normal system message concering the mailbox limits (your mailbox has exceeded.....) which will be created - for normally - once in the night, is coming 3-4 times for each user.

Can you help me in any of these two situations ? If more details are needed, please ask.

Thanks !
    Last edited by kogar; 6th November 2009, 15:46.

Re: Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003 Migration problems

anyone...?

Comment

You've lost your single instance storage, which is normal because you've moved the mailboxes to a new database on a different server. You'll need to increase the mailbox size limit or remove some of the email from the affected mailboxes.

Comment

Second issue is I think solved...The Warning message interval from the Storage Group, Limits tab was set wrong.

However, regarding the mailbox increase size, on many users the Calendar size got bigger. Losing single instance storage can also apply to this as well or is there anything else I should check ?

Thanks !

Comment

Working...
        X