Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calendar Composed of Mulitple Calendars???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar Composed of Mulitple Calendars???

Hi all,

Exchange 2003, on Server 2003.....
    Is it possible to have one central calendar that is composed of entries from 15 different calendars??? I'd like to take the separate calendars for about 15 employees, and have their calendar items show up in one central calendar (while still maintaining the individual calendars). Is that something that can be done??? If an employee entered something into their calender, then it would automatically show up in the central calendar.

Anyone know if this can be done in Exchange 2003, or if there is a 3rd party program that could do this?

Thanks in advance,

Jeremy

Why not use the SCHEDULING tab for a new appointment and see their free/busy information?

Another approach is to use a public folder calendar, but that won't be their default mailbox calendar.

Also, did you look at SharePoint?
    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

MultiCalendars

From what I have read, that in a complete 2003 and XP environment, exchange 2003 has a "group calendar" function to link calendars together. I have created a PUBLIC FOLDER calendar in 2000 that people update. We use the "schedule tab" and I have some users (VPs) that have to actually attach all 134 of their employees calendars to their outlook. (That is done by delegating access from each user) a real mess. WARNING,, I have seen that through this method, some users are receiving calendar appointments that are not sent to them. Not sure what is causing this, but might be mis-delegations. Good luck

Comment

Working...
      X