Clear All

• i need to move all mailbox from exchange 2003 to add exchange 2003

i have exchange 2003 and i installed a new additional exchange 2003
    and i need to move all mailbox and storage group
    from exchnage 2003 to add exchange 2003
    ok

ciao now

Re: i need to move all mailbox from exchange 2003 to add exchange 2003

Run the Move Mailbox wizard. You can run it from ESM or ADUC.

Comment

thanks and i will do it
      but i have about 750 mail's users
      how i can do it ?
      Last edited by Sembee; 26th October 2009, 23:39. Reason: Removing formatting

Comment

Select all the users at once.

Comment

thank u for u
          Last edited by Sembee; 26th October 2009, 23:38. Reason: Removing formatting

Comment

Glad to help.

Comment

i have problem when i move mailbox from exchange server 2003 to another additional exchange 2003
              i copy message to u
              ok
              thanks for u

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="unicode" ?>

- <taskWizardRun taskName="Move Mailbox" dcName="DC" buildNumber="6944" runningAs="[email protected]">

<timespan startTime="2009-10-26 05:40:17.031" milliseconds="156" />

- <moveMailbox mixedMode="true" maxBadItems="0">

- <destination>

<database>/dc=local/dc=nadi/cn=Configuration/cn=Services/cn=Microsoft Exchange/cn=First Organization/cn=Administrative Groups/cn=add1/cn=Servers/cn=ADD/cn=InformationStore/cn=First Storage Group/cn=Mailbox Store (ADD)</database>

</destination>

</moveMailbox>

<taskSummary errorCount="3" completedCount="0" warningCount="0" errorCode="0x00000000" />

- <items>

- <item adsPath="LDAP://nadi.local/cn=ali,ou=dc,dc=nadi,dc=local" class="user">

<progress code="0" milliseconds="156">Approving object</progress>

<summary isWarning="false" errorCode="0xc1034a19">This mailbox cannot be moved to a different Exchange Server 2003 administrative group while in a mixed Exchange 5.5/Exchange Server 2003 Organization.</summary>

</item>

- <item adsPath="LDAP://nadi.local/cn=mahmoud,ou=dc,dc=nadi,dc=local" class="user">

<progress code="0" milliseconds="156">Approving object</progress>

<summary isWarning="false" errorCode="0xc1034a19">This mailbox cannot be moved to a different Exchange Server 2003 administrative group while in a mixed Exchange 5.5/Exchange Server 2003 Organization.</summary>

</item>

- <item adsPath="LDAP://nadi.local/cn=mohamed,ou=dc,dc=nadi,dc=local" class="user">

<progress code="0" milliseconds="140">Approving object</progress>

</item>

</items>

</taskWizardRun>
              Last edited by Sembee; 26th October 2009, 23:38. Reason: Removing Editing

Comment

Do you have an Exchange 5.5 server?

Comment

Can you please stop formatting the messages in this centred, bold font. It makes it very difficult to read
                  Tom Jones
                  MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
                  PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                  IT Trainer / Consultant
                  Ossian Ltd
                  Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

first of all sorry for this font bold

to have exchange 5.5 I haven't exchange 5.5
                    but exchange is mixed mode
                    ok
                    thanks for u

Comment

Put Exchange in native mode and try again.

Comment

thanks for you
                        i will try it
                        ciao

Comment

thanks for sir
                          second step after transfer all mail users to additional exchange from primary exchange
                          What's next ؟?
                          What then to do this successfully without problems and error
                          transfer any something again or enough that because i will stop primary exchange absolutely and finally
                          ok
                          thanks for u

Comment

If you are removing the server then you need to follow the Microsoft guide.
                            http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=822931

Simon.
                            --
                            Simon Butler
                            Exchange MVP

Blog: http://blog.sembee.co.uk/
                            More Exchange Content: http://exchange.sembee.info/
                            Exchange Resources List: http://exbpa.com/
                            In the UK? Hire me: http://www.sembee.co.uk/

Sembee is a registered trademark, used here with permission.

Comment

thanks for u and i will d it
                              and i tell u result

Comment

Working...
                              X