Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMA issue thru mobile device

Hi,
    I have a weird problem with our OMA exchange function. on our windows mobile device, we could not see any e-mail at all, I can sync normally, i did not get any error / warning message on the device. I can see the list of folder in the inbox, but when i select it, it does not contain any e-mails. Send out e-mail works just fine. It also cannot retrieve any calendar and contacts. I checked on the exchange server logs, it does not have any error / warning regarding this.
    I confirm that this is not only on a specific user / device, as i tried it with different user, different device (couples wm6 and iphone), and they are all having this issue.
    Any help / suggestions will be much appreciated!!!

FYI, this OMA was working just fine last week, we could get all e-mail, calendar, and contacts. It was just suddenly not working last week.
    thank you,

Sean

Re: OMA issue thru mobile device

Are you talking about OMA or Exchange Activesync?

If its activesync then whats the error message and support code you are getting on the device?
    ________
    DODGE MAXXCAB SPECIFICATIONS
    Last edited by Dks; 13th March 2011, 00:23.
    Rgds,

Dks
    MCP E2K3 & MCITP E2K7
    MCITP Enterprise Win2k8

Comment

Re: OMA issue thru mobile device

thanks for the reply, it looks like our trendmicro antivirus causing that not to working, i was turn it off 2 weeks ago for testing purpose, and forgot to turn it back on. it is funny that you have to turn on the trendmicro so that the device can retrieve all e-mail.

Comment

Working...
      X