Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• receive emails much more faster than I send it

Hi guys,

I have exchange 2000 with the latest SP. The exchange was working fine but I have a little problem that I could not solve it until now and I need the expert guys to solve it for me.

My problem is that I receive emails much more faster than I send it. What I mean is : when I send text email from yahoo to my exchange 2000 it take 2 sec to get delivered. However, If I send the same email from exchange 2000 to yahoo it takes 1-2 hour to get delivered.

Some one told me that my exchange 2000 is poison. I really do not know what this mean and I need you guys to tell me what do to.

Also, just today users can see their email but after 10 sec. the whole outlook freeze.

Please….Please help me…

Hany M. Al-Tayeb

Guys Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i neeeeed you help in this...

Comment

Hany,

Mail delivery problems can be caused by many things, including Firewall probelms, MX Record problems, Internet traffic issues, and of course internal Exchange problems (which might be the case because of your Outlook freezing issue).

However, in order to help we need more information, not the little pieces you chose to let us have.

Please consult the following KB article:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
      Cheers,

Daniel Petri
      Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
      MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
      X