Emails arriving late - only when sent from distribution group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emails arriving late - only when sent from distribution group

One of our users has been receiving emails from a distribution group she's a member of, 1 day late for the last 2 weeks. We use MS terminal services/thin client - Win 2003 and Exchange 2003.

I've recreated her profile, which disconnected her from her mail account and added her on it again. There are no mail filter/rules on her Outlook 2K3. The email address is correct as the distribution group members are all from AD (and on our sole Exchange server).

When I check using the message tracking center, it confirms the email was sent by the Exchange server, and reached all the recipients (also with mailboxes on same server) at the same timestamp, including hers.

I've tried everything I can think of, has anyone here got any advice, please?

Re: Emails arriving late - only when sent from distribution group

Is the time on her workstation correct? Is the time in her TS session correct? Are you using timezone redirection in her TS session? Do the servers and workstation have the appropriate DST 2007 patch?

Comment

Is the mail actually arriving late, or is it the date on it just wrong?
      Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Thanks - the terminal's time was 6 hours too fast so I've corrected it and will check tomorrow if the email gets there on time. It's possibly not the fix I'm looking for but worth a try.

The mail, domain and terminal servers all have the correct time.

Comment

Working...
        X