Delivery Receipts Do Not Work from 2nd and 3rd Exchange 2003 Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delivery Receipts Do Not Work from 2nd and 3rd Exchange 2003 Server

Hello all. We are running Exchange 2003 SP2 and have added an Exchange server for a remote office as well as a second Exchange for our headquarters. If I send internal or external emails from the initial Exchange server requesting delivery receipts they work internally, and I get external delivery receipts. If I send emails from my 2nd headquarters Exchange server or the Exchange server from the remote office to the initial Exchange server I do not receive delivery receipts. I also do not receive external delivery receipts from emails sent by the 2nd headquarters or remote office Exchange servers. I do have the options in System Manger selected to allow them. Funny thing is that read receipts work for all servers. We are using Windows XP, SP3; Office 2002, SP3. We use Postini for Spam filter and Symantec Mail Security for Exchange on our initial Exchange server. Email from Postini is pointed to the initial Exchange server. Not sure how to troubleshoot this.

Thanks for your help.

Re: Delivery Receipts Do Not Work from 2nd and 3rd Exchange 2003 Server

This is resolved. The problem was that the Masquerade domain field was populated. Not sure why this was done as there was nothing in the change control document but when removed, the other exch servers can now get delivery receipts when sent to the primary.

Comment

Working...
    X