Print out of users email address from MS Exchange or AD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Print out of users email address from MS Exchange or AD

Guys, How do I print out email addresses of all my users from MS Exchange 2003 or Active Directory. I want to print out all the 300 users email address into MSword or notepad. How do you do that on Exchange 2003 or Active Directory.

a very simple way of doing it is to run "dsquery" to return you a list of all users and pipe that to "dsget" in order to retrieve the primary smtp address of each user. this list can be dumped into a txt file.

quick and dirty

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/pro...3d3046f01.mspx
    Yesterday we stood at the edge of the abyss. Today we are a step further...

Comment

Or use LDIFDE or CSVDE to do the same, with the email attribute as the export object:

Code:
      csvde -r "(objectClass=user)" -d "ou=help desk,dc=kuku,dc=co,dc=il" -l displayName,proxyAddresses -f c:\hd-users.csv
      Cheers,

Daniel Petri
      Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
      MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Where do I type this codes to get all the email address of my users in the domain. Please provide a step by step way of doing this. Thanks.

Comment

in a CMD window. You should of course change the domain name and the path to the CSV file where the info will be exported to.
          Cheers,

Daniel Petri
          Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
          MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
          X