Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Mailbox Access

Hi ,

We have a SBS 2000 Exchange 2000 . Now i have created on group called customer support and make 2 users a members of this group .

Now from client system when i am trying to send mails from this group it says permission denied but this users are the member of that group . and when new mail is coming to that id the mail is automatically forward to the members of that group .

can anyone please help me to solve this issue .

Thanks

Re: Group Mailbox Access

Hi ,

Can anyone please help me to solve this ...

Comment

Yes, if you are patient
      We all have busy lives and can't drop everything to deal with your problem!
      You could always phone Microsoft and PAY

Can you explain "send mails from this group" ?
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Take a look at the following article:

http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Sending-As.html

Permissions can take up to two hours before they take effect and if your controlling this via security groups, remember that the user will have to log off and back on again before changes take effect.

Thanks

Michael
        Michael Armstrong
        www.m80arm.co.uk
        MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Thanks for your great support ...it works ...

Thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by m80arm View Post
            Permissions can take up to two hours before they take effect and if your controlling this via security groups, remember that the user will have to log off and back on again before changes take effect.

Thanks

Michael
            Just for your info the 2hr update can be changed by editing a registry key.

Ill try to find the article that describes it for you.

Comment

Working...
            X