Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Active sync problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Active sync problem

    Hi guys,

    I'm new to the forum but searched around but didnt see an answer to this, so apologies if you have seen this before.

    I'm running Windows 2003 SBS, OWA is working fine, accessing OMA via browser is fine, OMA via browser on Blackberry/mobile device is fine, but active sync fails (never had it working). I did the steps outlined in MS KB and http://www.amset.info/exchange/mobile-85010014.asp but had no luck. I did an exchange test from http://www.testexchangeconnectivity.com/ which failed saying; "Http Authentication Test failed" anyone know this problem or can point me in the right direction?

    Any help appreciated.

    Andy

  • #2
    Re: Active sync problem

    Grrr 2 mins after posting this I found the answer, IP restriction on the active sync folder I didnt remove......

    Thanks all.

    Andy

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Active sync problem

      Well done, and thanks for posting back!
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

      ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Active sync problem

        exactly the same problem i found 2 days ago as well..
        Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

        Comment

        Working...
        X