Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I get a trial of exchange server 2003 [was: Trial]

Hey,

Does anybody know where i could get a trial of exchange server 2003 ?

its part of my coursework but i cant find a trial anywhere

any help gratky apperciated

Ajw901

Re: Trial

1) Please use a better title for your threads. "Trial" doesnt tell us very much (maybe you need some advice before a court appearance). "Where can I get an Exchange 2003 trial version?" is much clearer

2) MS used to include a 180 day version with their self paced training (70-284) books but it also seems to be available here: http://www.microsoft.com/australia/w.../evaluate.mspx
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: Where can I get a trial of exchange server 2003 [was: Trial]

The link you provided doesnt work!

Is there anywhere else i could download it from ?

Ajw901

Comment

Worked fine for me. That's the only link I know of for an eval copy, as Ossian says the MS books used to come with an eval copy too.
        BSc, MCSA: Server 2008, MCSE, MCSA: Messaging, MCTS
        sigpic
        Cruachan's Blog

Comment

Re: Trial

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
          2) MS used to include a 180 day version with their self paced training (70-284) books but it also seems to be available here: http://www.microsoft.com/australia/w.../evaluate.mspx
          The initial link works okay, however when you click on the "Register to download Exchange 2003 trial software" you're redirected to http://www.getexchange2003.com/dl and that domain is now parked. Further down the page you will encounter the "Order the Evaluation Kit" section. However, clicking the "Click here to order the Exchange 2003 Evaluation Kit on CD" link times out. I think Microsoft has well and truly deep-sixed their Exchange 2003 evaluations. If you want an evaluation, you'll either have to buy a MS Press book that includes the evaluation copy with it or maybe... just maybe... someone on this forum has a copy of the evaluation software lying around.
          Wesley David
          LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
          -------------------------------
          Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
          Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
          Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
          Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Comment

Thank you every one for the help !!!

Comment

Sorry, didnt chase past the original MS link
              Tom Jones
              MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
              PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
              IT Trainer / Consultant
              Ossian Ltd
              Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/e.../bb288493.aspx
                Exchange Server 2003 Trial Software

The trial for Exchange Server 2003 has been discontinued due to low demand and the availability of the trial for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1. You can download Exchange Server 2007 Trial Software from the TechNet Evaluation Center Exchange Server 2007 page.
                cheers
                Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Working...
                X