No announcement yet.

EAS/OMA configuration on IIS front end

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAS/OMA configuration on IIS front end

I've been reading the steps and instuctions on Configuring exchange on IIS to allow OMA and EAS connections(
    It's a pretty much what I am looking for.

However I just need clarification on whether I will use those steps on both the front end (owa) server and the back end exchange servers, or only one of the two.

I only have a small amount of time on a saturday to do this and would like to get it right on the first time.

both boxes are 2003 Exchange with IIS.

OMA seems to be affected by the SSL issue, at least I am assuming that since it's all enabled and my test device gets

"Your account is not configured for wireless access. Please contact your administrator."

It worked for one day and hasn't since with no changed to the front end machine.

made the changes on the front end server but can't start the new virtual server.

It tells me :

"IIS was unable to start the site. Another site may already be using the port you configured for this site. Please select and unused port for this site."

Doesn't the traffic for oma and eas require port 80 as well? The description doesn't specify.