Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to merge two calendars into a new one

hi,

i have an exchange 2003 server and i'm trying to merge 2 calendars used by two different groups into another one. i created a new public folder (calendar), export each calendar to a pst file then tried to import the pst one by one to the new folder.
    it doesn't show anything. i have checked the permissions to make sure both groups can see it and make updates.

thanks

Re: how to merge two calendars into a new one

How big is the Exchange Org involved here?
    How did you try to import the PST?

You could always open the PSTs in outlook and change the view of the calendar to show All Appointments. You can then drag / drop these into the public folder for each PST?
    cheers
    Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

if I open the pst file on my Outlook I'm able to see all the appointments, however when I try to import it to the calendar , through the Import wizard , I've created in Public folders on the last step i don't have an option to select the folder ... all I have is Public Folders and local pst files.

I expected to be allowed to browse and point to it or select it from a list ... correct?
      For example if the two original calendars were Accounting and Marketing and I created Account and Marketing calendar then it will be something like

Public Folders\Account and Marketing

all I have is Public Folders when I do the import.

Comment

Why not just drag/drop all of the appointments from the PST into the PF calendar you created?
        cheers
        Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Working...
        X