Free busy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free busy

client is on exchange 2003, couple of his users can't see free busy for another user, OWA is working fine
    Using outloo 2003

I'm in a diffrent location and I'm not able to replicate the issue from my end login as the user who can't acces free busy, tried to update host file create new profile but nothing worked.

Any help will be create.

Re: Free busy

1. For the affected users (userX) Outlook profile.. check if the freebusy data has been marked to be published for atleast 1 month.

Check if Administrator and/or any other user can see the userX's freebusy data
    If yes.. then we need to concentrate on the couple of the affected user.
    If no.. then the userX wouldn't have got the correct freebusy data configured to be published and available for others

Cheers
    Aravind

Comment

You can use "outlook /cleanfreebusy" for the user that isn't showing free busy info but you need to confirm if it is just this one user that cannot see the other users info or if all users cannot see the info.

How many Exchange servers are involved?
      cheers
      Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

In addition to the "Outlook /Cleanfreebusy" swith.. the other high-level action-plans would be

a) Delete the current freebusy item from the affected mailbox
        b) Delete the server copy of the free-busy via browser (accessing to public folders)
        (http://exchangeservername/public/non_ipm_subtree ... then schedule+freebusy folder..)
        c) if needed delete and recreate the calendar folder.

Note: If any delegates are there.. please remove them before attempting the above steps

Cheers
        Aravind

Comment

Working...
        X