No announcement yet.

Online Certificate Authority

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Certificate Authority

I'm trying to create an SSL so i would use for OWA and later to configure Outlook with RPC to HTTP Proxy but i'm having a problem.

I went with this article
    on the 14th index it says "On the Choose a Certification Authority page, in the Certification Authorities box, verify that your online CA is selected, and then click Next. "
    The problem is that i don't have my online domain over there, i only got the local domain which is "server.infinite", ofcourse if i choose it then it works only locally, i can connect using SSL only from the server but not from outside.
    How can i change it so it would actually look to my domain and not trying to search local/intranet?

I hope i explained well.

Re: Online Certificate Authority

At point 9 in the article it tells you to set the name to be the external FQDN of the OWA server. Have you performed this step and read the accompanying notes?
    BSc, MCSA: Server 2008, MCSE, MCSA: Messaging, MCTS
    Cruachan's Blog

Re: Online Certificate Authority

Yes, i did it.
      I followed exactly what is written in the article.

It's just won't show the external domain, it will stay static and only show the internal domain, i tried to find a way and played with it alot and searched for some manuals and still, i don't understand why it still shows the internal domain.