Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ppop3 catch all account in exchange 2003

Hi
    Can any one tel me how can I set pop3 catch all account in exchange 2003 I have 5 domain name it is in one exchange I don't want to loose any mail coming to my domain name please help me . And also please tell me which is the good virus scanner for mail server
    Regards
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work
    (: Thomas Edison

You need a POP3 connector, to pull your mail down from your ISP's mail server.

If you're running SBS then this is included. If not then download\buy one.

RE / Virus scanners it all depends on what you like to use, if you want built in Anti SPAM\Profanity etc then you could use e-Trust with SCM, if not then just something like trend micro server protect will do.

topper
    * Shamelessly mentioning "Don't forget to add reputation!"

Comment

Ok it is not the ting I will explain the thing briefly
      I have 5 registered domain name I want to redirect MX record to my won exchange. if i got a mail to my domain name (eg:[email protected]) it will not go back to the sender with the message unknown recipient it must have redirected to my mail ID located in the same exchange (eg:[email protected]) so that i can receive all the unknown mail mens i will not louse any mail
      Thanks for the replay

Comment

You've lost me mate, what has this got to do with POP3 ?

Any undeliverable mail will go to the postmaster if you have one setup. This is done on the messages tab of your SMTP virtual server properties page.

topper

Comment

Hi

Thanks For your replay but i don't think that will work if we got a message form out side our exchange organization I am already created a account name as [email protected] , The problem is that I don't know scripting please check this link and help me I have more than 5 domain name

Thatnks

Comment

Just do what I says in the link, it takes you through step by step, there is nothing we can really add to it.

With that though it's all or nothing, you can't have users and then a catchall for the rest, all mail will go to this one mailbox.

topper

Comment

Working...
            X