Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

click one email, user be log out from outlook or OWA.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• click one email, user be log out from outlook or OWA.

hi,
    I have a weird problem in outlook 2007 and OWA, my exchange server is 2003 std. There are couple users, they always has some emails on the top of the email list, when they click it to read, been log out from outlook or OWA, after I delete those email, outlook and OWA performance fine, but they keep getting these kind emails( emails are from different users and only text in them, no attachements).
    any one have ideas?
    thanks in advance!

Re: click one email, user be log out from outlook or OWA.

Anything reported in the event log on the clients or server?
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

no, I check bother server and client's event viewer, not find any error message related to it.

Comment

Is everything up to date?
        Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

yes, I monitoring exchange even viewer while I click the email will log me out from OWA.

Comment

Working...
          X