Please Read: Significant Update Planned, Migrating Forum Software This Month

See more
See less

RCP/HTTPS Configuration

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RCP/HTTPS Configuration

    Hi, this is my first post and my first forum I've signed up to. Typically I refer to google to solve problems and so far I think I have about 90% of the configurations correct for our server, however, I need help with the remaining 10%.

    I do need assistance, and I am not sure where to start. So far, from what I see, I believe people need OS with SP and other software versions that I am using. I would love for someone to ask what I need to give, then ask what I want to do, then if possible provide me with a solution.

    I'm a rookie, typically residential support, but for the last year I have been in a small business office, playing and learning... I don't have a mentor here, and I wish I did.

    IF someone can email me it would be great, otherwise I will just look here for responses.



  • #2
    Re: RCP/HTTPS Configuration

    You seem to entirely skirted around whatever the actual question is though?

    Information - as much as you can provide. Server OS, Exchange version, and SP. What error are you getting, how did you set it up, have you followed the multitude of websites that show you how to set it up (here,, etc) plus what certificate.

    Please read this before you post:

    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?