Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IMS -> reroute incoming SMTP... where is this in 2003?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMS -> reroute incoming SMTP... where is this in 2003?

This should be a very easy question for some of you. I'm just going nuts here trying to find the same thing within 2003. During the Internet Mail wizard configuration it asked me for the domain names, I put in all 5, IMW finished just fine, but now I can't find where these are stored!!! I'd like to know where to find them only to be ready if I have to delete one/modify etc...

Please take a look at the screenshot. That's from Exchange 5.5

It lists our 5 domain names... I need to find this screen within Server 2003/Exchange 2003 enterprise

I've looked everywhere (or so I think), but it's nowhere to be found... the default virtual SMTP server doesn't seem to have that information in it.

Thanks in advance for any help and for making me feel like a dumbass when I realize I was probably || that close to finding it 1,000,000 times while roaming around
    Attached Files

anyone???

if I entered in the different domain names we own then I'd think there would be a way of getting to that list again, lol

Comment

well I figured it out, it was simple as I suspected (just not from someone switching straight from 5.5 to 2003).

it's in the user policy -> default user policy

maybe it will help someone later on if they do a search.

Comment

You're talking about the Default Recipient Policy, yes?
        Cheers,

Daniel Petri
        Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
        MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
        X