Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook RPC over HTTPS with Exchange 2003

Hello,

I am also having a similar issue as reported by frank.

My setup is :

- One DC on Windows 2003 R2 (Last SP) in the LAN
    - One DC on Windows 2003 R2 (Last SP) in the LAN (second for redundancy)
    - One Exchange 2003 Entreprise SP2 (Last SP) in the LAN
    - One ISA 2006 (trial) on Windows 2003 R2 (Last SP) in the DMZ

The Exchange is setup in basic mode but accept also HTTPS connection and has a valid certificate for "webmail.company.com". Internally everything works fine.

I have published OWA on an ISA server which is also a member of the domain, but placed in the DMZ with only the rights ports opened (actually for testing all TCP/UDP ports are opened).

This ISA is using a single NIC and present the same certificate than the Exchange, so that users meet a valid certificate when using OWA.

I can do RPC over HTTPS from the LAN, but I can not do this when I am from Internet. On the ISA, I have a SSL listener and an Exchange rule for OWA/OMA.

Do I have to add a rule for RPC other than just ticking "RPC" when creating publishing the Exchange (and disabling the option for headers forwarding), if yes is there any specific port to open ?

Any help welcome !

Re: Outlook RPC over HTTPS with Exchange 2003

Heyy Gregory,

My two sisters are living in CH, I'm doing this Server 2k3 for a swiss guy making business here in Hungary.

I bi in d Schwyz gsie

May we talk a bit? I would have some questions about the swiss IT companies (E-mail, skype, so on), hm?

Comment

Re: Outlook RPC over HTTPS with Exchange 2003

IIRC you neet 2 NIC's for that to work.

Comment

Working...
      X