No announcement yet.

Step by step guide for exchange

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Step by step guide for exchange

Hello Friends , I was a new bie in exchange server 2003 before 5-6 months ago, after reading many posts and tutorial available on this site , i going to setup exchange server for my Company , so please wish me BEST of Luck .. After searching the internet that how to setup exchange server , i didn't fine any complete guide to setup exchnage step by step , I think here we can post step by step guide to exchange , so that everyone who is new to exchnage like me setup exchange easily acording to our needs.. I this post i think we all share our exchange experiances ....

Thanks a Lot again

Aman Dhally

The Need of Exchange

Our mail office is located in china and we are situated in India , and we are using POP3 accounts to fetch mails. But we are in India require Group collaboration features of exchange so that everyone can stay up to date . The mail requirement for exchange is :
    • centralize address book
    • Sync between web mail and ms outlook
    • Active sync for windows mobiles
    • Shared calendar
    • Shared contacts
    • Shared Notes
    • Public folders
    This our main need to Setup exchange for our org.

Re: Step by step guide for exchange

Where shall I send my invoice?

Hire a consultant.
      Get a book
      Look on Technet.

No one is going to sit on a forum and type out a step by step guide for you, particularly when there are lots of books that can do it for you.

Simon Butler
      Exchange MVP

More Exchange Content:
      Exchange Resources List:
      In the UK? Hire me:

Sembee is a registered trademark, used here with permission.

send INVOICE on my mail , my purpose of this post is to share my experience ......

aman dhally

If you wish to post a step by step guide for how you did it then please feel free however I would make sure you put a disclaimer at the start and let others post feedback. If you stay around to change (if required) or adapt the setup then fantastic (and thanks!)

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?