Create 2nd Exchange Address List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create 2nd Exchange Address List

We have an Exchange 2003 environment with default GAL which works fine. I now want to create a 2nd Address List in our Exchange to show our sister company (lets call it "France") which is not in the same domain) which will list all their employees and email addresses so that on our OUtlook clients, we can click on TO: and it shows our GAL and a separate List called "France" and all the sister employees email addresses.

I don't want to use a Public folder with their contact details there as our users find that difficult to use.

Appreciate any help on this!

Re: Create 2nd Exchange Address List

Originally posted by allanp View Post
    We have an Exchange 2003 environment with default GAL which works fine. I now want to create a 2nd Address List in our Exchange to show our sister company (lets call it "France") which is not in the same domain) which will list all their employees and email addresses so that on our OUtlook clients, we can click on TO: and it shows our GAL and a separate List called "France" and all the sister employees email addresses.

I don't want to use a Public folder with their contact details there as our users find that difficult to use.

Appreciate any help on this!
    Open ESM go to "all global address lists". Right click and create a new GAL.

Comment

Re: Create 2nd Exchange Address List

I assume you mean different forest not domain? i.e. different Exchange Org?
      You would need to create them all as contacts and then create the address list using them.

You could look at http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/...Pack-IIFP.html
      (many other links on google)
      cheers
      Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Working...
      X