IPhone 2.0 syncing problem with Exchange 2003

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPhone 2.0 syncing problem with Exchange 2003

So I have an original version of IPhone that I just updated to 2.0 with exhcnage support. When I try to set up an exchange account it tells me that verification with exchange server failed. I know for a fact that credentials are correct because when I tried to sync my Motorolla Q9 via active sync with same credentials it worked like a charm. No problem at all.
    I also tried to sync this Iphone with another Exchange server (my other client's Exchange) using my credentials specific to that client and it worked fine. So something tell's me it might be a problem wityh my original exchange server but on the other hand if it is my exchange I should have a problem syncing Q9 as well. Which I don't
    HELP PLEASE

Re: IPhone 2.0 syncing problem with Exchange 2003

Moved to Exchange 2003 forum for better response
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Would be helpful to get a bit more info. Does it give an error message, do the server event logs show anything, is there an ISA server involved, have you got policies applied to the devices etc
      cheers
      Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

HTTPS?
        Self-signed SSL?
        Please remember to leave positive reputation points (The Ying Yang Icon) if someone helps you.

Comment

Working...
        X