OWA Redirects Improperly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OWA Redirects Improperly

hi, i have installted Exchange server2003.it was working fine from last one year.Now a days when i access it with server name like http://server/exchange. then no problem and its working fine in sending and receiving mails.
    when i access it with public name like http://mail.test.com/exchange then it gives problem " Access denied" without login window prompt for username and password. just it gives error access denid.in status bar just show the redirction to other website but actually no redriction and gives error access denied.And some time display chinees in place of "done" in status bar most left side.i have direct connection with live IP. When i restart the server then it works for some time and working fine after that it gives problem(Access denied).Mail sending and receiving through MS Outlook is working fine in every case.

It show redreiction to the following links and gives message access denied.

dt.tongji.cn.yahoo.com
    js.tongji.cn.yahoo.com
    log2.soft.cn.yahoo.com

i scaned almost all anitvirus,antispyware and adware but no one can detect this problem.
    Attached Files

Re: OWA Redirects Improperly

Have you scanned your PC as well as the Server? Make sure you have all of the windows updates for all of those machines.
    cheers
    Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

i scanned my workstations as well as servers and updates with microsoft.

Comment

If you ping the name do you get the correct IP address?
        If not check your DNS server, local PC DNS, routers DNS (are the correct ISP ones) and hosts file.
        DNS spoofing seems to be happening a lot after it was talked about in the news.
        cheers
        Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Working...
        X